Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Super Daria: Vogue Nippon January 2009

It's first cover of the new year! It's only November but Vogue Nippon releases their covers super early - so here is their January cover with Daria on the issue! She's fallen victim to that horrible G again (imagine how much better the cover would be without).

So far, everything's alright - it's a great start to the new year. I love the gaze - very strong

And to let all of you readers know - eword, a great blogger who held the amazing darialogist site has had to change her adress and has launched a new site at:
darialogist.wordpress.com

4 comments:

  1. tinsley, could you update the link to my blog? i left blogger and moved to wordpress.
    the new url is:

    darialogist.wordpress.com

    what's the url of your site with images?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dumbfounded as to why covers like that get approved! I'm talking about the "G", not our lovely Daria's picture of course...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree! Vogue Nippon is notorious for always leaving a letter over a model's face
    I have an unedited image i will be posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks tinsley, btw!

    ReplyDelete