Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daria and the Detectives

Update Yep, it is Eniko, Daria's doppelganger, in the Spring 2010 issue of V Magazine (#64). Thanks Megan!

I've been reading up a bit on Inez and Vinoodh's exhibit in Sao Paolo (by the way did anyone go!) and I came across a video and interview from the photographer duo. This is from their exhibit last year in Amsterdam at FOAM museum. The whole premise and layout of the exhibit seems identical to the one they just had in Sao Paulo, but that wasn't what caught my eye.  I think I found another portrait of Daria? If you look below at the two screencaps the photo of the girl with the big hair and whiskers looks a lot like Daria. Now I may be wrong, I think it is quite possible model Eniko Mihalik, but what do you guys think?



Either way the video below is really interesting to watch and Inez and Vinoodh give a detailed interview on their exhibit and their feeling towards photography in the world of fashion. The image of Daria appears at around 3:22 s.

2 comments:

  1. yep that is Eniko from V Magazine #64 (Spring 2010) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i kneew it might have been here haha thanks megan! they look crazy alike

    ReplyDelete