Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vogue US September 2011 Preview

Just when I thought Daria would have nothing to do with the September issues this year this small photo proved me wrong. Her editorial work has been really lacking as of late (mostly reprints or work for international Elles) so I was ecstatic to see something, anything to do with Vogue. The photo below is from her photoshoot with Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot for "Bodies of Work" (Vogue April 2011).


Judging solely on this snapshot this image is rather beautiful. I'm glad Vogue chose to publish more photos from the Bodies of Work series. It would've been a shame for us to only see one!

source: snapped by feshph at thefashionspot.com

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! but too much photoshop for my tastes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photoshop is a Mert and Marcus staple. They always make their girls look like heightened versions of themselves ... in this case I think it works though! It gives the picture a really cool effect

    ReplyDelete