Friday, April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday : Maiyet Spring 2012 Unseen Images

I hope everyones week has been going well! I've had three exams in the past two days and have managed to do everything but pay attention to my books ... including finding these two new Maiyet images! I stumbled on two 'new' images from the Spring 2012 campaign, photographed by Cass Bird. If you'd like to see the full campaign it is on the Ad Campaigns page.


The photos were on the website of PSA Creative, the company in charge of art direction of the Maiyet campaigns. I think we have to give the agency as much credit as we do to Cass and Daria because they always pick such beautiful locations and ideas. An interesting tidbit on the shooting of this campaign - it was shot on the hundreth anniversary of Amelia Earhart's trans-atlantic flight. Cool to know so much thought goes into the making of these images ... it definitely shows!

source: psa-creative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment