Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stylist Magazine | Mod Daria

For Daria's second magazine cover of the year she appears on Stylist, a free weekly magazine in the UK. The cover and editorial are both photographed by Victor Demarchelier, the son of Patrick Demarchelier.

I don't think I've ever seen Daria styled in a sixties theme before so I'm really excited to see how this turns out! From the looks of the cover, and the one preview image below, Daria does quite a good job at capturing the nonchalance of the mod look. I probably won't be able to get my hands on this so if a reader in the UK does get this then let me know what its like! 

This cover and editorial might be the result of Daria's visit to London, but the lag time between candid and work seems too soon ... this may be from a prior visit? Either way its great to see so much work popping up! Also, don't forget to check out the Maiyet Spring 2013 video in the prior post! A preview of the editorial:

  

source: stylist.co.uk, instagram.com/nicolasjurnjack via child_in_time and mm678 (Daria Werbowy Gallery) @ bellazon.com, and mintselection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment